St. Paul Island
- Captain Scott Fitzgerald, since 1996 we have used his expertise and his boat the "Meg and Kel" for all our day trips and expeditions to St. Paul Island and around Cape North.
- A complete set of US Divers scuba equipment from the 1960's on display in the St. Paul Island, Shipwrecks and Treasure Museum
- A DESCO surface supplied diving system, circa 1950, on display in the St. Paul Island, Shipwrecks and Treasure Museum
- An original commemorative 1996 BSAC / Deep Star expedition sweat shirt and ball cap on display in the St. Paul Island, Shipwrecks and Treasure Museum.
- Divemasters Harry Dort and Sam Millett in the Zodiac and the "Meg and Kel" anchored on a wreck site.
- The stern of the "Meg and Kel" at 5:00 AM in Dingwall Harbour as we are prepare to leave the wharf bound for St. Paul Island.
- One of our typical expedition base camps set up in the field just above the Money Rocks and just below the Governors house in Atlantic Cove.
- The 2006 St. Paul Island Expedition Team; Standing from left to right; Captain of the MEG & KEL Scott Fitzgerald, Divers John Pierre, Ron Newcombe, Doug Carmichael and Loren Johnson. Seated from left to right; Divers Timmy Dwyer, Terry Byrne, Colin Caines, Jonathan Kyte, Andy Olsson and Terry Dwyer.
- Members of the 2009 St. Paul Island Expedition Team, from left to right are divers Derek King, Ron Newcombe, Terry Dwyer and Wynan "Dutch" Baerken. The Captain of the "Meg and Kel" Scott Fitzgerald, James "Herbo" Humphreys from MAREX Global and Zodiac operator Johnny Fitzgerald.
There are 43 images in category