- The author with the famous WRECK WOOD CHAIR located in the Chapel Hill Museum in Shag Harbour. http://www.destination-ns.com/common/property.asp?DirectoryID=1907 There are only 3 of these chairs in the world, the second chair is on display at the Archelaus Smith Museum on Cape Sable Island http://www.destination-ns.com/common/property.asp?DirectoryID=1872 The third chair is in the private collection of Doug Shand in Shag Harbour.
- The Cross of St. Louis, a very rare and important artifact discovered on the L'AUGUSTE site in 1977 by Offshore Diving AND Salvage diver John Schumacher.
- Capt. Scott Fitzgerald, Ron Laing (former resident of St. Paul Island) and Terry Dwyer in the Wreck Hunter shipwreck museum in Dingwall.
- From left to right, Palmer Sargent, Terry Dwyer and Dave Clancy in the Wreck Hunter Museum in Dingwall.
- Old bottles and other debris just inside the bow of the shipwreck HAVANA (wrecked in 1906), resting in 90 feet of water just off the Halterm Container Pier in Hfx Harbour.
- The Wreck Huntress (Suzie Dwyer) and the Duchess of Dingwall (Kim Fitzgerald) try out our new toy in Aspy Bay
- Terry Dwyer prepares for a dive on submarine K-19 in Halifax harbour on the movie set K-19 THE WIDOWMAKER
- Boat Captain Albert Leahey and Scuba Instructor Harvey Morash of Louisbourg assist divers returning from the wreck
There are 103 images in category