- A living legend in Ontario, one of the first Female shipwreck hunters; diver Barb Carson pictured here with Terry Dwyer at the Niagara Divers Association SHIPWRECKS 2011
- Guest Speakers Terry Dwyer and Jim Paskert of Cleveland Underwater Explorers At the Niagara Divers Association, SHIPWRECKS 2011.
- Veteran Great Lakes shipwreck hunter David Trotter from Underwater Research Associates and Terry Dwyer at the Niagara Divers Association SHIPWRECKS 2011
- Our dive boat MV DEEP STAR a former Canadian Coast Guard FRC (Fast Rescue Craft) and Inshore Patrol Boat Zodiac Hurricane 590 RIB with Cuddy with a maximum speed is 30 Knots.
- The “Wreck Hunter”, a Zodiac 590 Hurricane, formerly an ex Canadian Coast Guard Inshore Patrol boat – currently undergoing a refit.
- The Wreck Hunter – Terry Dwyer and the Salt Water Cowboy – Tim Spears With the spoils from the annual Canada Day Scallop Dive in Liscomb, NS.
- Halifax RCMP Underwater Recovery Team members complete side scan sonar training. From left to right: Tom McLeod, Ross Burt, Byron Mercer and Mark Bishop.
- A partially restored 1-man submarine, the DEEP ROVER one atmospheric submersible and the AQUARIUS submersible.
There are 103 images in category